Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crown and bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screening, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (gum treatment), to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
CareCredit is different from a regular credit card.
It helps you pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance by extending special financing options that you can't get when using your Visa or MasterCard.
Pay for health, and wellness care at over 200,000 enrolled providers across the nation. Once you've applied, you can use it again and again at any location that accepts CareCredit.
With shorter term financing options of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months no interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. If you do not, interest is charged from the original purchase date.